Friday, November 21, 2008

Vintage Art: Cafe de Matin

When you see this, you'll be a having a short trip to your kitchen and let's see what you have when you're back, maybe a cup of coffee? I like this poster, it feels so at home and cozy. It feels like it's time to sit down and chit-chat. It feels like a lazy afternoon and you're bored and sleepy and you need something that'll make you awake. It feels like you prepared something sweet and heavy and you need this as a counterpart. It feels like a lot of things!

Cafe de Matin

3 comments:

Amariah said...

I love your blog!

Flor Larios Art said...

Hi,
Thank you so much for nominating me for the The Marie-Antoinette award. I haven't got the time to do it but I just put it on my list of things to do. Thanks,
FLor

High Power Rocketry said...

: )