Sunday, November 30, 2008

Vintage Art: King Kong

So this is the original KingKong? He looked very different then, less hairy perhaps, lol! But the girl is still very blonde and wearing a nightie :-). I'm just thinking if I've seen the original, I guess I had but it was a long time ago, can't remember details. Oh, hubby just said, there were a lot of KingKong movies so I don't know anymore which one I'd seen. I like KingKong but the ending is just so sad (and that's on every remake).

King Kong

3 comments:

Uneekdolldesigns said...

OOOh! This would be great poster for my bedroom! :)

Anonymous said...

I love King Kong.
I've seen it maybe 50 times

Anonymous said...

Fantastic print. I'm actually selling it in my King Kong shop ! http://www.monstermoviedvds.co.uk/king-kong The Kong in the original movie is a whole lot scarier than in Jackson's remake, isn't he?