Sunday, December 7, 2008

Photography: Penguin and Chick

It's always interesting to observe children especially when they're at this stage trying to imitate adults around them. Like wearing mama's shoes or mama's makeup for example :-). I had that stage too, I was very observant. There were things I didn't understand but I would imitate anyway, not necessarily putting on makeup but something like brooming with one hand holding the chest area. Later on I realized that it's for girls who are wearing loose shirts, would hold that part so not to expose something when they're bending to broom, lol!

Penguin and Chick

3 comments:

Ring by Ring Designs said...

I love this picture. This morning our choir director's son (about 3 years old) was sitting with a friend and gave a perfect imitation of his Mom directing while she was directing. Complete with hand motions to sing louder and speed up. He was in perfect time too. Wish I had a camera.
Bev

Art Lover said...

They're really cute when they do that :-)!

nina kuriloff said...

a very cute image!